job invoices?

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:56:07 -0500

Yes, I carry a laptop and I use TuneLab Pro.  The laptop is my main
computer so I have all my data with me all the time.  Each night I
copy all the important data files to my desktop machine that has
become little more than a backup 'puter.  The computers at home are
networked so backing up the data is just a matter of clicking one one
batch file (yes, DOS batch files still work and save a lot of time!)

dave
*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 8/25/2003 at 8:30 AM Phil Ryan wrote:
Dave,
Do you carry a pc with you? RCT or Tunelab??

Phil
----- Original Message -----
From: David M. Porritt
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: job invoices?

I don't know.  The newest Canon in this line is the BJC-55 and is
supposed to have some new features.  The BJC-5x printers will operate
with the IR port so I guess the main issue would be if there is a
printer driver for the PDA you currently use.  The BJC-55 will also
run from the USB port, but I doubt that would help.

dave