job invoices?

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:19:25 +0200

I concur with Susans simple approach.

I have personalized A5 format double copy invoices. I write out the basics of
whatever I've done in work and leave it at that.  I keep one copy and the
bookeeper gets the other. If any customer wants a more specific detailed
listing of work done, I can always provide that but I cant remember a single
instance of that happening.

Most often you talk out with a customer basically what you are going to do...
and half or more of it zooms right by them anyways... like me an the washing
machine guy.... :)

I have a puter program that I enter addresses and dollars into... so I can keep
track of who owes me what along with my appointments and the rest of it... but
thats as complicated as I want things to get.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.