Dampp Chaser and Grand Action

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 05:47:34 -0400

I've seen rods mounted right above the keys and just in front of the let-off rail. Clips for rod are attached to longish screws that go to action frame. I'm not advocating use of such a system, just saying I've seen 'em! The clips appeared to be a Dampp-Chaser-supplied item from yesteryear. I've also seen similar installations on verticals (maybe it's a Florida thing?).

Terry Farrell