job invoices?

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:40:37 EDT

Not all will throw away invoices.  I'm amazed at the amt. of clients who
proudly save all of their piano receipts through the years. I can't tell the amt.
that actually keep a manilla folder in the bench with all the receipts....in
order.
I hear your point loud and clear about not needing the "necessity" of handing
them piece of paper describing all of which was completed. Is it really
needed?
 Its one of those formalities in life describing when a business transaction
has been completed, when payment was made, and what work has been done.
In our neck of the woods the signature at the bottom of the receipt is
critical,  stating that the "above work has been completed satisfactory" by the
customer becoming a legal binder stating some level of closure on that transaction
has been completed.
Tom Servinsky