DampChaser & Grand Action

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:51:52 -0700

I wouldn't say I'm trying to do this on the cheap.  I'm just inquiring
about a reasonable solution to a problem that comes up frequently, not just
with new Steinway owners.  If I said to every owner of an expensive piano,
"Heh, if you can afford this you can afford to install a humidification
system for your entire house", I probably wouldn't be working for them too
much longer.  Humidification systems (good ones that are quiet) can be
prohibitive even if you can afford a S&S B.   The DC system seems to be an
acceptable alternative, otherwise, I guess you wouldn't be putting them
in...

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net