Titebond extend gluing times.

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:38:19 +1000

>Ron writes:
><<  In addition to its ability to
>allow longer set up times, Extend is a bit stronger than Regular. >>
>
>Well,  the regular Tite-Bond is stronger than the wood itself, so it seems a
>moot point on getting any glue that is stronger........
>Regards,
>

>Ed Foote RPT

That's true Ed, but the decision is not based the relative strengths
of the adhesives, its based on the fact that I might not be fast
enough to get the glue rolled out onto 14 ribs, and get the press
turned on while the glue is still nice an wet.

Ron O.
--

OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
      Grand Piano Manufacturers