loose pinblocks - C/A glue ?????

Ron & Lorene Shiflet rlshiflet@cableone.net
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 02:56:39 -0700

Good morning Liszt,
    Just a quick question.   Has anyone had any success doping a =
pinblock with CA glue?  If so, what viscocities???did you use =
accelerator???how deep does it seep in???etc...etc??? =20
    I just heard about it the other day and I don't remember where.  =
I've actually thought about it for years but never thought it would seep =
in deep enough to work.  Then comes the problem of curing CA glue deep =
in wood (pinblock) without accelerator.  Any thoughts would be =
appreciated.

Thanks

Ron Shiflet
rlshiflet@cableone.net