Hide glue(s) used in piano construction

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:43:45 +0100

Calin

http://www.dick-gmbh.com/Firma/Firmainhalt.asp

Good tools - best glue - some prices acceptable, other are a tad high.

guaranty works well (glue pot heating element broke, received a new
one in a few days).

Hope it helps.

PS, you should read a few basics on wood glue, drip properties, the
different kind of glues and their use.
http://passion.bois.free.fr/le%20materiau%20bois/colles/Les%20colles%2
0a%20bois.htm (French) it helps to understand what is necessary for a
good gluing (mostly jointure surface  preparation and force applied
but also heat, and moisture of the wood).

Greetings

Isaac OLEG
accordeur - reparateur - concert
oleg-i@noos.fr