Steam Blaster

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 07:32:27 -0500

Friends,

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry, and special thanks to Ken.  I checked
at the local Ollie's.  A stock boy said they don't have anything like that, but
I checked anyway in the vacuum cleaner area and found both canister and handheld
types.  I bought the factory refurbished canister ($59.99).  I haven't tried it
yet but am looking forward to doing so.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger