OT Re: Testing

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 23:09:18 -0500

At 4:35 AM -0500 1/3/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
>Hi Folks... just up with a new Linux based system. Pay no attention
>to this. I just want to see if it runs through ok.
>
>RicB

And here I was thinking it was a new after-shave.

Happy New Year, everyone one on this list. That's to everyone,
lurkers, tourists, drive-bys, old hands, blowhards, and even the
polite ones. I'm continually amazed at the diversity of this list,
which sometime seems to have only one thin gin common: loving pianos,
how they work and how they play. I'm looking forward to a much better
year, than this most recent one, which isn't exactly finished yet.

At 9:45 PM +0100 1/1/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
>Jo, jo, jo, jo, jo. For all del. Her er Steinway Hamburg og New York
>Hamburg temelig likt.

I love it when you talk dirty. Or, as Mae West would say, are those
just your false teeth rattling again....

Mr. Bill

"Garth, Take me!"
"Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket"
     ...........Kim Bassinger and Dana Carvey in "Wayne's World 2"