Excel beeps

Sat, 04 Jan 2003 11:37:30 +0100

By the way... they are not Excell beeps at all. They were made with a
little program called WavGen, written by an Australian author. I am not
sure he still has this program available on the net, tho it is available
at my homesite. Tho it is shareware, and is limited in use until you
register, you can construct any such file you want for your own learning
purposes. Or if you have your own wave generator, you can do the same.
Good for getting a feel for what beats are all about.

These were done by simply mixing a 440 signal with 441, 442, etc. Cute.

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne