OT Re: Fw: [Experts] What instrument is inside a piano?

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 11:35:32 -0500

At 12:10 AM -0600 1/4/03, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>And what instrument would a drum most resemble, or a violin, or hand bells?
>Overall, it's a pretty useless question.

I've never been happy with the quality of the questions coming in at
the drive-thru window.

>What color is blue?

It's one of the three colors in the trinary nerve agent, along with
red and white. The combination causes elevated blood pressure, and
impaired judgement.

Mr. Bill

"A jester unemployed is nobody's fool."
     ...........Danny Kaye, in "The Court Jester"