Excel beeps

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:34:34 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 6:44 AM
Subject: Re: Excel beeps

> Why would you want to go to the trouble of doing all this when
all you
> need is a simple wave generator.

I need sixteen simple wave generators that can be called up by or
through a data base and mixed at least according to partial number
and intensity.

> Download WavGen21 at
http://www.netstudio.com.au/cyberhome/download.htm

Good download for a single sound.

> and you will be able to do all the things you mention below with
ease.

If I can get sixteen of these into a data base and mix them how I
want I will share the profits with you.....       ---rm