Lyres and steamers

PianoTek4u@aol.com PianoTek4u@aol.com
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:01:02 EST

Greetings and a Happy New Year to all.

Before seeking further, thought I would ask if anyone in the forum would, by
any chance, have a lyre for a Baldwin L in walnut finish taking up room in
one's shop that they would like to get rid of.   Seems the lyre on one of our
Baldwin pianos took a powder while in a High School classroom on our
University campus while the Music Building was being remodeled.   Where it
went and how............don't ask!

Saw a wet/dry vacuum PLUS steamer in the Sharper Image catalogue that I
thought might be of interest to those in this forum.   Cost is $99.95.   Go
to Sharperimage.com and look at product number SM420.  Hope this might be of
interest.

Thanks to all.

A Bajada
CSULA