Steinway B Scaling

Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:16:21 +0100

Thanks Delwin for answering the whole question, and as about as
completely as possible me thinks. I had suspected that something along
these lines was the case. And after reading your post it struck me that
after 4 + years of reading yours and others words and experience I
perhaps should have been able to have supplied the fellow with much the
same answer. (see your last paragraph especially).

Thanks agin :)

RicB