tuning the treble aurally

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 06:01:40 -0600

At 06:50 1/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Steve,
>
>I just use a fingernail.  Even that is a little awkward but perhaps not as
>awkward or time consuming as using a guitar pick.
>
>Regards,
>Clyde Hollinger

There is also the potential to drop the pick.  I don't know about you,
Steve, but retrieving picks/paperclips/bobbie pins, etc. from the
soundboard or action is not my favorite activity.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White