OT Virus alert

Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:05:57 +0100

Jon Page wrote:

> W32.Lirva.A is a mass-mailing worm that also spreads by IRC, ICQ,
> KaZaA, and open network shares. This worm attempts to terminate
> antivirus and firewall products. It also emails the cached Windows
> 95/98/Me dial-up networking passwords to the virus writer.

Sounds like somebody is trying to put the kabash on those punk dirt
eating mongroliezed pinko so called idealists who are blantantly ripping
off the movie and music industry for all those hard earned totally
justified billions of dollars they manage to suck us dry for by
callously exploiting the internett, and in particular the three services
mentioned above, to illegally distribute illgotten film and music
materials freely to everyone on the planet what wants them. Having used
the legal route once, with all the time and expense involved, to shut
down Napster.... somebody has decided to get tough... Muke'em ! is what
I say... Line em all up against a wall and mow em down with 80 mm
howitzers....... rip their heads off and beat em with the bloody
ends......

Sorry folks.... you see I was born on Eisenhowers birthday, and named
after Richard Nixon.... sometimes I get this unexplained fits of
....er.... conservatism. It will go over in a day or two. Just as soon
as I find my cigars.

RicB