(OT) SHAME ON US was Ivory Keys banned?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 05:08:32 -0800 (PST)

     Actually, considering that the International ban
was implemented, I believe that the compassionate
viewpoint HAS become the majority one ( except,
perhaps, in certain parts of Mo. ).
     Therefore, if you please, pardon me for still
hoping that "humanity's"  spiritual advancement will
somehow parallel its advancement in technology.
    If not, the elephants will soon become extinct,
and human extinction will follow shortly thereafter.
     Thump