Heintzman Piano

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:25:34 EST

I.

           Terry
             UhHUH  You know ,you are starting to sound like a belly man.
Everbody (including me) is(was) always sooo optimistic about the soundboards
thev've been working on till they really start to look for the right things
and understand what real crown and overall  soundboard health looks like.
  As far as uprights go most were not designed to have more than 30 minutes
worth of crown after they left the press room .
    I've seen glue joints llike this as well. It makes you wonder what the
joints are like in the rest of the piano ehh. Is this Mason Board tapered
from thick to thin starting at with top being appox. .375 thick down to .250
at the bottom. I belive Bolduc Makes upright Panel in this configuration..
    Dale
     Terry wrote