(OT & Boring) SHAME

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:56:45 -0600

> "Dearest Alan,=20
>      If it is of any consolation: due to the massive
> quantities of slaughterhouse waste in the U.S., nearly
> EVERYTHING made here has sludge scraped from the
> killing room floor somehow incorporated into its
> manufacture! Cheaper than landfilling.=20
>      Especially plastics, which contain animal fats to
> keep them from becoming brittle."

Glad to see we aren't wasting resources. Recycling is a good thing.

>"Henry Ford ... was a vegetarian, made a car body out of
> soybean oil! "

Wow. Slick car!=20

BTW Henry Ford was also a terribly abusive parent (pretty well destroyed =
Edsel), an abusive employer, a nasty businessman, an egomaniac, and, by =
all accounts, a world class jerk: Nice role model. Personally, I thing =
that's what happens when you deny yourself juicy, yummy cheeseburgers.

>      So you are STILL handling recently slaughtered
> corpses when you play on plastic keys.=20

Yes, I make my keys out of road kill armadillo carapace glued down with =
Hot Jeckle & Hyde glue.

>      I don't know about celluloid, though. Its made of
> cotton which is, of course, just pretty white flowers.

I think it is terribly cruel and insensitive of us to exploit plants for =
our own selfish needs, like food, shelter, and clothing. Don't you?

Smile, Thumper, and have the last weird, if you want. I'm through.=20

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO