Hammer Ratio

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:40:37 +0100

Hammer ratio.... Hammer shank ratio....

What range of things could I possibly be talking about here eh ???

The hammer / shank / hammershankassembly.... it constitutes a lever and a
load... or just a lever depending on your point of view... ( I take the
former and not the latter).  One with two ends and a fulcrum... class three
lever .... force applied between the load and fulcrum.....

Hammer shank ratio.

RicB