My Mistake....my lesson...a cautionary tale

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:16:44 -0800

David,
This is one of many reasons why I will not do Concert Work. That "Pianist"
is, IMO, an egoist and a royal pain in the patoot. Most Real Performers,
that I have done, are able to work around many foibles of the piano and are
able to cover them up. Those that complain about every little piddly thing,
(again MO), are usually inept clods that WISH they were REAL Performers!
My sincere sympathy to you, for what that "clod" put you through. Do not
doubt yourself, for as you stated, you and the Client oohed and awed at how
beautiful the piano sounded. Go with that and feel good about the excellant
work that you do. <G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)