My mistake.....my lesson....a cautionary tale

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:14:46 -0600

>This happened a long time
>ago, but I still
>feel good about myself and I know I saved myself a lot of grief. Not
>sorry at all.
>---------------
>Carl / Winnipeg

You know, it's the weirdest thing. The ones I see coming from miles off and
dread the worst more often turn out to be utterly benign and uneventful
service calls. It's the random psychotics that come swarming out of the
harmless looking uniform background fog with no warning whatsoever that get
me every time.

The obviously wacked ones often prove to be the most interesting long term
customers.

There are exceptions...

Ron N