New Year's Resolution

Tony Caught caute@bigpond.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:52:59 +0930

Hi List,

I have made a New Year Resolution in reference to this list that I won't =
get testy, respond to drivel, be all knowing when I know its true, be =
polite, apologise to all who misunderstand what I thought I wrote, and =
all the other things that I know I think I do wrong.

In order for me to keep this resolution for more than 16 days of the New =
Year could Alan and Rump please not write anything for the rest of the =
week. ? =20

Please.

Tony

Tony Caught