Synchrony: was A Bold Move

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com SidewaysWell1713@aol.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:27:47 EST

In a message dated 1/16/03 2:24:10 AM Central Standard Time,
jkanter@rollingball.com writes:

> I will put these sounds in some logical way on my website within the next
> couple of weeks. Is this of interest to anyone?

Yes, any research on temperament is of interest and welcome.  I noted many
years ago how the beating of tempered 5ths which played out of context, sound
objectionable but when played in the context of a triad or actual music, seem
to disappear.  It has not been easy to make this point to those who dismiss
anything but ET.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin