Are we wasting our Bold Moves ?

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:25:18

Hi Ric,

I think what is "missing" is that a great deal of tuning is "in the mind"
of the client. They have payed "good money" for their tuning. If they can't
hear the difference before and after then it is a case of the emperor's new
clothes. What musican would ever admit to "not" hearing a difference?

Besides, at least where I live, if there is no humidity control the tuning
lasts til the furnace cuts in and the humidity drops through the floor.