About being clean

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:45:17 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I have been called "weird" before and likely will
again. I consider it a compliment: considering the
grossly degraded and spiritually void state of most of
humanity, at present ..........
     But I have also seen aghast expressions on  faces
of purchasers when reeking deliverymen, dripping
acidic sweat into their $55,000 artcase reproducing
pianos, unwrap them from pads that are visibly filthy
and emitting an overwhelming stench!
     Must we be so eager to get our hands on the
customers' money that we forget to have any
class???????? Is that normal for today? If so, I
gladly opt out of "normal".
     Thump