newbie question: stocking strings

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:41:49 -0600

Mick,

I wish I had that problem. I have a complete set of metric and American size
wire, all in the metal containers. I recently tried to open one for some
reason
or another and couldn't. Made me wonder how I was going to open them when
I actually run out of one of the sizes! Anyone have a suggestion? I don't have
vise grips that big! :-)

Avery

P.S. What is "splinging"? I love it! :-) It just about describes what happens!