Two Capstans again

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:14:56 -0800 (PST)

Knabe once used little stickers pinned to rocker
capstans on grands. A true pain ( especially when
repeatedly removing the stack! ) but posessed of some
mechanical advantages, so I've heard.
Comments? Could a modern, more convenient version be
implemented?
     Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>