Avery Todd/cannister opening

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:20:32 -0500

Or, get a couple of 3/8" or 1/2" width rubber bands of adequate length
(i.e. NOT broccoli or lobster size).  Put one around the top, the other
around the bottom...THEN you can put it in the wood jawed vise...or get a
friend to hold one half...or, heavens!! you might be able to do it all by
yourself!!   Good luck.

David Skolnik