[OT]Perception

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:35:05 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Brekne" <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [OT]Perception

> Carl,
>
> You wouldnt happen to be related to the Bush family would you ? Just curious :)

I'm not sure what ethnic group the Bush family comes from.  I'm German and as far as I know there was no hanky panky on the boat coming over here.

Dubyah and I have something in common though.  We both recognize BS by sight sound and smell.  We may have different methods of dealing with it, though.  I can give you many examples of beliefs that are false in many areas.  Has to be private of course.  OT you know.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com