I Can't Stand It

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:52:48 +0100

Jon is taking a break from pianotech. Too much drivel about this and
that... you know... mice, politics, bubbles, and the rest of it.

Its been up before, and it will be up again. We all have opportunity to
respond to shop talk, and not to the rest.... but we opt often enough
for the opposite. Thats the way it is and has always been as long as I
have been here. Still seems like plenty of good piano stuff going on
tho.... how else would they manage to keep printing all those neat Q&A
sides in the journal ?

RicB

--
Richard Brekne