David Koelzer

Kdivad@aol.com Kdivad@aol.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:10:26 EST

This is David's oldest daughter Christy.
With great sadness, I need to inform you that he passed away peacefully in
his home this morning at 7:00am (CST).  As you may be aware, he was
terminally ill with cancer.

For those of you who are local and wish to attend, we are holding a memorial
service on Sunday, January 19th at 2:00pm.  The service is being held at
Laurel Oaks Funeral Home located at 12649 Lake June Road, Mesquite, TX.  The
phone number is (972) 288-4663.  If any of you would like to contact me
directly for more information about the service, you may do so at
CMerie@aol.com.

I know that from speaking with my dad that he very much enjoyed being a part
of your group.  He especially appreciated the opportunities he had to
facilitate training classes, attend meetings, and converse with other
members.   Thank you for that.

Warm Regards,
Christine M. Koelzer