Action Ratio, was: More off the wall stuff

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 02:49:22 +0100

Terry,

The drawback of this method is that the leverage is changing  during
the stroke (more or less depending of the action setup, kind of
whippen, etc...

At this moment seems to me that only David's method gives an evened
appreciation of what goes on for all the stroke.

Regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech