I HAVE AS MUCH REVERENCE FOR THE FOUNDING FATHERS AS ANYONE!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 20:31:10 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, and that was SARCASM in my post!!!
     I have IMMENSE respect for the founding fathers,
shed tears at Monticello and Washington's tomb, rowed
the whole Erie canal at 15, and am utterly, completely
dismayed by what America has become!!! I also believe
that the Founding Fathers currently AGREE with me,
from their current abode and, YES, my ancestors fought
that war, having been here since 1628!!!!!!!!!!!
     And I have very little doubt that, were the
Constitution written today, our CURRENT "Mad King
George" - who has backed us out of numerous
International treaties yet wants to assault any other
nations which try the same - would dismiss the
Constitution as liberal tripe ( If he could understand
it!!! )
     I, like MOST PEOPLE ON EARTH consider him a VERY
DANGEREOUS CREATURE! A recent international poll of
350,000 souls PROVES that FAR more are worried about
BUSH than Saddam!  And  ALL 17 of our Intelligence
agencies ( in a report requested by Phil Gramm,
Republican, Texas ) recommend AGAINST invading Iraq,
saying that Saddam will attack NO-ONE unless attacked
first! Yet BUSH persists, although they said such an
invasion would unleash terrorism upon us with untold
civilian casualties! ( To which the Bush
administration said, in effect: "That's just how it
goes..."  HE'S THE PRESIDENT! HE'S SUPPOOSED TO
PROTECT AMERICANS:  NOT PUT THEM AT RISK!!!!!!
     Think about it!
     Thump

HREF="mailto:Erwinspiano@aol.com">Erwinspiano@aol.com</A>

HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>