Another newbie question

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:30:45 -0500

At 11:26 PM -0500 1/18/03, Charles Neuman wrote:
>I hit sort of a limit, though, where I have plenty of
>book knowledge, but I really need to get my tuning skills up to par so I
>can try some of these out.

Are you aural or electronic? (not a trick question, BTW)

At 7:42 PM -0500 1/18/03, Charles Neuman wrote:
>Apology accepted.

I know you're to shy to ask it, so I'll go ahead and put it on the
record. There's no need to take up valuable space in your tool kit
with a tuning hammer, especially when vise grips are so much more
versatile anyway.

>Someone suggested I reintroduce myself to the list, which maybe is a good
>idea at this point.

Pleased to meet you, I'm the ill-tempered mutt on the front lawn.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"A man who tells the truth is bound to be found out sooner or later."
     ...........Uncle Harry in "The Tailor of Panama"