A thousand Pardons

Richard.Brekne Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:46:05 +0100

David Portitt.

I just dont know what to say in the face of your continuing animosity
towards me. But I will say simply this... I offered an apology and
repeated my well known standpoint about public civility relative to
bringing things in on a personal level... which you again do.

You might have had the graciousness to accept my apoligy for what it
was, and good taste (since you seem so very concerned about tastes) to
take this very personal note of yours off the list. But good taste
perhaps was not your primary motivation here.

You accuse me of something you are far better at then I ever could be.
Now that you have forced another public face, I will beg you (again) to
air your personal views about me in private. You have my address, use
it. In any case... I will not respond to any further public comments on
this matter by you.

RicB