off list-private was news flash

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:29:22 -0500

On Sunday, January 19, 2003, at 04:46  PM, Clyde Hollinger wrote:

> Dale,
>
> I'm not sure you screwed up.=A0 I sent someone an email after making=20=

> sure (I thought) that the pianotech address wasn't there.=A0 Yet my=20
> email showed up on the list.=A0 What gives?

The rule should be check and double check (yeah just like the tunings).=20=

E-mail is still one area that should have continued the "Are You Sure=20
You Want To Delete This File?" type balloon messages, only reading "Are=20=

you really sure you want this message to go to XYZ?" I think we've all=20=

made this error, and it's usually when we're very aggravated about=20
something.

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available