Piano Side

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:37:00 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of jack
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 7:53 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Piano Side

I am currently working on a Kawai. It is a school piano that the kids
dropped off the stage. The piano is fine, except for the side. The glue
has come undone. Question, Do I insert glue and clamp or do I take the
whole side off and clean off old glue and reglue?

Also what kind of glue do I use?

Thanks

Jack

               Not enough info! What joint? How bad, what model, how old
and how the piano can be fine if the side has come loose.

            Not trying to be flippant, but you'll get more help with a
little more effort and the courtesy of a last name.

            Sincerely

            Tom Driscoll