prattel, praytell, mattel?

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:35:03 -0500

At 8:25 PM -0800 1/20/03, Robert Goodale wrote:
>According to my spel chequer that is the correct spelling.  Of course it
>could be "pertale" in the south or "Pertile" in the mid west, "Yo, PT man"
>in California, "Prattel eh'" in Canada, "prattel mate" in Australia, or...
>you get the idea  ;-)
>
>Rob Goodale, RPT
>Las Vegas, NV
>

>>  While we're at it, is "prattel" the Las Vegas spelling for "prattle"
>>  or "pray tell"? <g>
>>
>>  Mr. Bill

Bob,

Please run a virus checker on that dictionary and "spellch ecker"
(correct spelling). It seems to be breeding new language all by
itself and inserting the new into the OEM plug-ins, thus easily
placing these new virus-generated words and dictionary entries into
the public record. My dictionary doesn't say anything about all these.

Priddles,

Mr. Bill