Piano Side

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:29:59 -0600

Clyde,

At 08:08 1/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> > may never need more than once.
> > Regards,
> > Clyde Hollinger, RPT
>
>         In all respect Clyde; Have you priced Pipe clamps recently? The
>"business" ends can be purchased on short money and The Home Depot
>plumbing dept. will cut and thread the appropriate black pipe for the
>cost of the pipe. I'll bet you can get a couple of clamps for around
>twenty five dollars. I think you'll find more use for your new clamps
>and dare I say you'll wonder how you lived without them!
>         Good Luck
>         Tom Driscoll

3/4" "black iron" pipe is just the ticket. I used 6'length, I've had them
for eons, I've only used them (for customers) three times,

...but THEY PAID FOR THEMSELVES THE FIRST TIME I USED THEM!!

BTW, I've tried using those ratchet tiedown straps, but you can't get them
as tight as a bar/pipe clamp, they are harder to position just right and
they need VERY good protection so they don't cut into whatever is being
clamped.

Remember:
Rule #1; You can never have too many clamps.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White