close enough>??

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:55:10 +0000

Conrad wrote>\
If a tuner normally goes over the piano twice (as I've seen some state they
do),
-where is the extra pass which differentiates a normal from a pitch raise
tuning??

Hello,

It's that 3rd and 4th pass that makes the difference!  That's the only time
I'll charge extra, and then I'll note on the bill:

additional time needed to stabilize tuning

That way it's not a punishment, just additional cost for additional time
spent on their instrument.

Otherwise, as you say, just the normal two-pass and done. (1 hour)

Ron Koval