close enough>??

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:25:15 -0600

Absolutely!  I have my rate set high enough that I just absorb that
kind of thing.  If I can pitch raise and tune in an hour, it's just
the regular fee.  If I think it will take longer, I'll mention the
pitch raise fee, give them the little technical bulletin on pitch
raising and go to it.  After 29 years of doing this, I can listen to
a few notes, and take note of the piano's scale and know pretty close
how long it's going to take.  That experience is about the only
advantage of getting older, but........

dave