CLP and Styran

Coello Servicio Tecnico de Pianos coello_stp@hotmail.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:00:31 +0000

Mr. Ron Nossaman:

I had 2 similar cases.

I changed Kawai´s flanges for similar size Renner wood flanges with
excellent result.

But other time the costumer does not want to spend very much money in new
flanges. Then I use KOC Oil.

I like to use KOC Oil for all kind of piano action lubrication.
KOC Oil is supplied by Itoshin.
here is Itoshin website: www.itoshin.co.jp

KOC Oil is also in Yamaha Tool Catalog. So maybe can be purchased by a
Yamaha dealer.

It is served in aerosol, very easy to acceed to the center pin.

The result is excellent.

I use KOC Oil for other action lubrication (specially pedal noises or damper
spring noise: very fast and good result).

But KOC Oil also works well in center pins. The result is for long time.

I would try KOC Oil.

What is " Styran " ?????

Iñaki Coello Gomez.
Valladolid. Spain.

Únete al mayor servicio mundial de correo electrónico:
http://www.hotmail.com