Capo Hardening, was: Tuning problems under capo bar

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:48:27 -0800 (PST)

I have even seen 1920's KIMBALLS(!!!) with the
groove-and-steel-rod solution to the soft capo
problem. What other pinaos have you folks seen this
on, and why didn't Steinway and some other costly
makes use it?
     Thump