freebies

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:19:49 -0800 (PST)

I consider it only useful to really "pound in" the
notes if you have nice tight tuning pins. Otherwise
you are just jerking the pins out of position and
wasting time. On these pianos I do the best I can
without driving myself nuts, and tell the customer
that the piano needs more work to be stable.
     Thump