CLP and Styran

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:42:54 -0700

As someone else mentioned, you have to be very careful using this
technique.  I=92m sorry if I didn=92t mention this earlier.

=20

When using such a device, I would not let it touch for more than =BD a
second or so.  You don=92t want to heat up the pin enough that you do
damage to the birdseye (of course).

=20

And I might have also prefaced with the fact that I like to =93fix =
things
right=94.   So given the time, I would always like to fix the problem,
rather than mask it.

=20

=20

Jonathan Finger RPT