Cat#3: Re: <<OFF TOPIC>> Sorry, here it is...

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:02:11 -0500

At 3:51 PM -0800 1/28/03, Robert Goodale wrote:
>http://www.derekgrout.com/doughboy/doughboy2/poopboy.swf
>
>Rob Goodale, RPT
>Las Vegas, NV

Pretty yeasty little beastie. Do you let this pet of yours sleep on
the bed with you?

Reminds me of the roller-over toy that RicB sent to Jon Page through
the list at the end of last summer. Except this one (Mr. Pillsbury)
makes you not want to touch it. (Although I was doing so all during
the President's State of the Union address.)

Speaking of RicB, the "#3" prefix in the Subject Field alerts people
to the fact that under his classification system, this post is the
third class of OT,inconsequential chatter, the litter along the
internet highway.

(Oh, nooo..) Mr. Bill

"Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It wastes time and annoys the pig."
     ...........Sign on the wall of a college voice teacher's studio.