Pianist Dies

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:27:43 -0800

Wow, I had know idea he was that old!  He seemed so young when I met =
him.  I would have guessed no older than in his 40s then.
As they say, old pianists don't die.... they just tinkle away.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

    According to Paul Harvey News this morning, Pianist John Browning =
has died.  No details on where or the cause was given.  I had the =
opportunity to meet him about 10 years ago.  Very nice guy.
     =20

    I heard this news on NPR's Performance Today, yesterday. It was =
reported he was 68 or 69 when he died this past Sunday. That is the only =
time I heard anything about it.

    Wim=20