pedals

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:05:41 -0600

>... Question...am I unknowingly sending an attachment with my email?..is
>that why folks have not replied?...
>From: Brian Doepke

I did not reply because I could not quite envision this particular
lyre and also, I did not want to research the piano supply catalogs
trying to find something for what I can't see.

A simple jpeg of the lyre would be extremely advantageous. Otherwise,
I could only suggest removing the lyre yourself and opening up the
enclosed areas to determine the type connection.

On the surface of it all, it appears to me cutting stock brass rod to
appropriate lengths and then shimming with necessary leather pieces
should suffice.

Hope this helps.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician